hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Most Courageous Moment

Finally... I Finally Did it ...


Yeah .. Guess What... I cut my hair short... more than 10 years ago...
haa... the shortest i ever cut my hair .. since i was 12...

Curious how i would look like ... Lets a little peek....



The hairstylist is fantastic... Finish the cut in half an hour... using a blade... he is so swift in the cut that you can hardly feel him slicing ur hair.... The outcome.... something i would never imagine myself cutting hair at this length. Two thumbs up...

Interested in changing your boring hairstyle, go to Benard... You will walk out of the salon feeling like a different person... Trust me... Cos both my fren and me did....

3 comments:

Terence said...

wa, really cut it short wor, haha, after 2 years of talking about it, lucky the hair stylist din say ur face not suitable for short hair again, heehee

Musical Notes said...

Wah... Xiao Mei... I am totally taken aback!
Cannot believe my eyes. But I can tell that you look good in this new hair style!

Good move! Great cut!

Anonymous said...

Hi all, htanx a lot for this blog ........ This was exaclty what I was looking for.