hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Saturday, July 19, 2008

More tattoos

Guess i dun need to explain more... For those who frequent my blog site would have know that my bf wanna put more tattoo on his back ... So here is an update.. Please note that this is not the end....

His tattoo is done at Visual Orgasm by Joseph. The stingray design at the leg was designed by Joseph as well.. I would have to admit that he is really a talented guy and his tattoo looks really great!!




If anyone wanna do a tattoo, consider visual orgasm located at Parklane Level 3. But it is important to note that tattoo are permanent and it will follow you through your life. Do consider carefully before doing one.

No comments: