hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thailand - Phuket (Day 4)

The most important itinerary of the trip is on the 4th day of our Phuket trip. The reason is because I am taking my outdoor photoshoot. Really excited and nervous. Wonder how would the photo turn out. Oh yes... Think I forget to mention that my bridal package is with x-zen.

There are 2 photographers, 1 makeup artist, 1 videographer on this trip. Also with us is another couple taking the outdoor photoshoot with us. We have to wake up at 6.30 am for the make-up and hair-do. Suddenly it began to rain really heavily. Shit, how are we going for phootshoot if it continue to rain. Luckily by the time we are done the rain has also stopped. It was already 8.00 am. With my heavily make-up face, i went have at breakfast at the resort restaurant. Can you imagine how pairs of eyes are staring at me. Oh my gosh, i wish i can dig a hole and hide inside. Haha..,,

After the breakfast, i change into my wedding gown. It was another round of embarrassment. With my make-up and gown, i have to walk all the way out through the pool and lobby to board the van. Was so glad I am in a foreign country where no one would recognise me..

Our photoshoot is a fun and challenging. Fun because one of the photographer - Edwin is a very humorous guy. Make us laugh thus making the photoshoot a very enjoyable one. The other photographer is just as nice. He is call Ah Heng (ang moh - Lucky Lucky).. Both of them are very professional throughout. Alot of candid shoots are taken as well. Challenging is because we gotta climb up waterfall, climb up rocks, get into the waterfall and change clothes in the van.. But of cos, they have recce the place before and ensure it is safe for us..

On the whole, it was a very nice experience. But my shoes are so dirty because of the mud (due to the heavy rain in the morning) and it cannot be wash off and the buckle broke. Sighz. Maybe time to search for another pair of shoes.

Pray hard the photos will turn out fine.

No comments: