hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1st April 2008

1st of April is a very special day for me. Not because it is April's Fool Day but it is the day I create my blog. Wahaha.. After reading my friend's blog for some time, I finally decide to create my very own blog - Cheekades. Dun ask me what it mean.. This is a 不能说的秘密.

Today is also the first day of serving my one month notice period. Ya, I have tender my resignation after working for 3 years and 8 months in the company. Many reasons why I am leaving my current company. Kinda of sad that I have go. Gotta miss colleagues who are staying. From 1st of May 2008, I will cease to be the "xiao mei" because I will no longer be the youngest in my new company.

Alright, I have given a sneak preview of my life. Interesting or Boring? Haa... Interested to find out more? Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

Terence said...

welcome to become a blogger!!!
dun be shy la, one day xiao mei forever will be xiao mei, i will make sure that in ur new company

cheekades said...

KNS... KS KS KS!