hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Last Day - Farewell

30, 29, 28, ..., 20, ..., 10, ..., 3, 2, 1. The "day" has arrived. Today is my last day with Prudential. Really sad that I am leaving. Gotta miss all the nice nice colleagues, breakfast every morning and the tea-break sessions. Really grateful for all who has help and support me along the way.

Also like to thanks the colleagues who have treated me breakfast and lunch - Ching Yen, JC, Lela, Pin Teng, Azizah, Hari, Huay Yaw, Poh Reng, Shailja, Kok Kien, Hartono, Wai Ting and Veny, Sandra, Bing Hong, Jac, Tracy, Soon Dee and Claudia.

Now, my pants feels tighter. Gosh, I think I have put on weight!! Face is rounder, legs and arms getting thicker and tummy becoming more protruding. Time to lose weight again. Sighs, life is so hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are the nice colls that u r talking about, name them out, and u always round round like that, so no need to lose any weight

cheekades said...

my nice colleagues are for me to know and for u to find out...

ya ya .. i know i very round.. but at least i try.

look at your tummy ... its time already...

look at your head... danger!!

Terence said...

nlnn