hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finally.. Cheekades is alive...

After twelve days of waiting, I can BLOG again. Why do I have to wait for twelve days before I can blog? This is a long long story. Care to know more? Read on...

My blog site was spammed the 2nd day I created it. I am not allowed to edit/post any stuff on my blog. I was so upset. What did I put in my bog that cause it to be spam? Anyone has any idea what does a spam blog means? Here is what is means - "Spam blogs can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site."

So the next question will be "Am I guilty of it?". Of cos not. I am innocent. But I do know why it was classify as spammed previously. Read the comments to my very first blog and you will find out.

Thanks to all who were concerned why my blog was spammed. No worries, it is not because I have "illegal" stuffs on my blog. Now that it is enabled, I will continue to blog and will update more in my next post.

5 comments:

Terence said...

i know why get spammed, just dun post nude photos, :-p

anyway, welcome back

cheekades said...

no nude photos lar..
it is all cos of u lor...

Anonymous said...

Yo... Terence... pls do not leave comments in my blog in future... you are the spam generator...

Luckily I don't like to use short forms... Phew!

cheekades said...

Terence is an evil man.. Haha..

I will be careful from now onwards.

Dee said...

Terence koh... you very tou siu ka leh.