hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another pair of shoes

Bought another pair for my indoor photoshoot since the buckle of the other pair which i bought for my outdoor photoshoot broke. so upset... I am not trying to find another excuse to buy new shoes ok... Hope it can last for my actual day wedding in dec... haha...


New pair of shoe is from Charles and Kieth costing me about SGD 48. Bought it at a 30% discount. 3 inchs heel. But no choice lar.. cos i am short short ma.... hmm... I like the heels of this pair of shoes. Very unique. But since my wedding gown will be so long.. not sure if anyone can notice the heels.. hee ...


But after i bought the shoes... charles and kieth increase the discount.. now it is selling at 50% off.. Oh my gosh.. i am so upset... And there is another new design as well.. So girls out there looking for chic and cheap shoes... head down to C&K before the sales end... Happy shopping...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa wasting money only, u think u can see ur shoes in the photo? even u are wearing slippers also nobody will notice !!! :-p

Tracy said...

I wish i can wear heels soon!!! Arghhz!! Have not worn heels since Jan!! I need my SHOPPING THERAPY soon!!! :p

cheekades said...

of cos ppl will know if i am wearing shoes anot.. the height may a difference... :p

haha... soon soon .. you will get your chance... start ya shopping spree... but i tink u will buy more for ur little boy..