hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Monday, August 11, 2008

NDP 2008

Yeah... My bf manage to get two ndp tickets for this year. So i invited my good friend ET to go with me...
After collecting the funpack, we settle down and start looking through the contents in the fun pack. Found the temporary tattoo and decide to profess my love for the country.


At about 5 plus, the sky turn dark. Soon, it started drizzling. Everyone started to put on the raincoat. Oh gosh.. how come i am so unlucky! I quickly keep my camera to prevent it from getting wet.

Of course, the highlight of the day is the 6 Black Knights. They are really impressive.

The rest of the show was ok. Me and my friend started munching on the tibits in the funpack to off-load the heavy funpack. Great idea right?

The grand finale of the day is the fireworks. Beside the loud fireworks in the sky, the only other sound learn is "Wow". Haha.. The most special firework is the one with an "S" which stands for Singapore. Some picture to show the pretty firework that night.



Happy Birthday Singapore...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign up gym also dun wan still munching on tidbits, powderful lor

cheekades said...

tat's my dinner ok.. haha...
i am tryin to slim down ..
maybe shld go for one meal a day ..

Tracy said...

So nice to be at the NDP right!!! I was there last yr too!! Not easy to get the tickets lehz, so u r very lucky to be able to catch it 'LIVE' this yr! :)

And indeed, the Black Knights were darn impressive!! In fact, i got to see some of the planes fly past my home for dat performance!! COOL!! :D

cheekades said...

Yeah.. great to be at the ndp parade.. but the crowd is scary..

haha ... tink the most comments i heard that day is zoe tay's husband is one of the Black Knight.