hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little update

Realise I haven been updating my blog for quite some time.. Hmm.. Guess nothing special I can write about.. My life is about eat, work and sleep...

For this week, I have finally accompolish one task... I have finally took my indoor pictures... Haha.. Know what.. It is even more tiring than the phuket outdoor phootshoot... Throughout the 4 hours (including all the make-up and hair-do), we took a whopping of 200 photos in 4 different sets of clothes.

In total (including the outdoor phootshoot), we have almost 800 photos... No idea how am I going to select the photos.. sighz.... hopefully it will turn out well ...

And one very important thing i should start doing is to slim down.. Face is round... Arm is flabby... Tummy is protuding... If someone has any good suggestion... Feel free to leave a comment... Your help will be very much appreciated...