hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Arrival of Wedding Rings

Finally, my wedding rings from Love & Co has arrived. I waited 2 months for them. Super duper long right? The ring is suppose to be made on demand (not from warehouse) and also flown from overseas thus the long long wait.


Here are the rings on the ring pillow and the rings on our hands. Pardon the blur blur image. Not easy taking photo with one hand. Haha,,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so blur, how to see !!!

cheekades said...

aiyo... must keep it mysterious mah.. too clear then no fun..

i wont mind if u wanna give me your camera. I can take better pictures..

haha...

Anonymous said...

Good words.