hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Monday, June 30, 2008

My new shoes

Just a little mini-update.. FINALLY, i managed to find a pair of heels for my photo-shoot @ Phuket. The bridal studio has told me to get a cheap cheap silver heels for the phoot-shoot. Been searching high and down til i found this pair at Noda. It cost me abt SGD 34 after 20%. Guess it is not tat cheap afterall but it was the cheapest i can find. Pretty comfortable and hopefully it wont give me any blister. Maybe I can wear it my Actual Day as well since all the gown are so long and one can hardly notice the shoes. haha ... So cheapstake right?


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey gal!! Ya pair of heels looks like mine... almost the same kind of design i've got as my wedding shoes!! :) I rem the brand was "Anna Ricci" or something... hee....

Anyway, juz make sure u clean it well after the photoshoot & it may still be possible for u to wear it again for ya actual wedding day :)

Anonymous said...

I think the shoes look great! Just have to be careful during your outdoor shoot. Else got to buy another pair for actual day.

cheekades said...

Thanks gers... I will be extra careful at Phuket... Might touch up the shoes abit for actual day.. Put more "gems" to make it prettier.. haha...

Merlady.. I think you are refering to Anna Nucci.. I saw the shoes there as well.. It is very nice but most their shoes are above $70. Heart pain to buy such expensive shoes to go outdoor lar.. Hee..