hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My bday cake

This is my little bday cake - Blueberry chocolate cake. Just enough for 2 person.
Went to Din Tai Feng for lunch. Yummy.. Had my favourite Yam Paste Xiao Long Bao again. My bf love it too..

As for bday present... none yet.. cos i haven decide what i want. haahaa.. Will update when I have decided..

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy (belated) birthday to U, gal!! :)

Hope u had a fun bday celebration! And received lots of nice gifts! :)

cheekades said...

Haha... Din really receive many gifts lar.. Haven decide on my bday gift.

Anyway, tat day was father's day.. so crowded everywhere... sighz... so dun really feel like going anywhere..