hold me tight
and we will run together
in search of the dream
the dream that we shared
just YOU and ME*

takemyHAND*

hold me close
and say three words
like you used to do
just three words
iloveyou-

Monday, June 16, 2008

Body Art - Tattoo

My bf has a new tattoo on his lower leg. Although very much against my wish, he did it anyway. Sighz.. Not within my control lar.. :p His 4th tattoo - a stingray, which represent the current unit he is in.


These are the tattoo on his back. Why did i use "these"? Cos if u look closely. it is actually 2 tattoos merged together. The top right corner is a dream catcher and the other picture is a cow skull with a skeleton head on the bottom.

The third tattoo is a knife with a wolf in it. This is at the left lower back.


He is already full of tattoo and he still wanna do another one to merge the 3 tattoos on the back. Crazy? Well.. I cannot comment...

And this is mine which I did it more than a year ago.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

U r very BRAVE to get a tattoo done!!! I wldnt be able to bear with the pain!! :p

Actually, my hubby also hv a tattoo... but cannot show u all... haha... cos the tattoo is done especially for ME one... without my knowledge he oredi got it done then show me... hee... :D

cheekades said...

Wah... ur hubby so sweet ah..

actually tattoo is not tat pain lar..

Me and my bf might wan to do one together... Haven decide when and design yet... Maybe get the tattoo artist to design.